Tuesday, November 29, 2011

One Dollar Eludes Me

Despite numerous inquiries, I have not earned my first dollar.  I know, if you were following along, you'd grow tired of the same song repeated.  Fortunately for you (my under-the-radar, probably imaginary readers), I grow as bored from singing the same song as you are of "hearing" it.

It is time for stage two.  I will continue doing what I've been doing, but I need to follow through on some more of my entrepreneurial thoughts.  My next plan is Writing of sorts, but includes photography and advice.  My target market is far-reaching - from realtors, to homeowners, to renters, to anybody with any association to the same.  It culminates in a small product, making no assertions of absolute information.  Rather, I intend to offer the opinions of a partner or two and myself as insight into that which we do not see, when living within our own environment, day after day.

And thus, an entrepreneurial star is born.

How will we do it?  Who would really want it?  I'm full of ideas and blissful inexperience!

I will aim to post progress on this, the first idea about which I am excited in quite some time.  Do I write,"Stay tuned," often?  Well it's always with good intentions, and it's not the road to hell - I promise...

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment