Thursday, November 3, 2011

What Happens When They Ask, "How Much?"

That's a good problem to have.  Is it a problem that must be solved to get started?  I say, "No."

Build your business on integrity.  If they ask, "How much?," tell them you're not sure - if you don't know.  But figure it out as soon as possible because I also think most people would rather know "how much" before they have to ask.  Undisclosed cost can lead to prejudicial mistrust.

By the way, I just posted my ad to try and create a problem about which I cannot complain.  Here it is:

http://smd.craigslist.org/hss/2683666048.html

Now for setting prices - and for begging my wife's forgiveness for bringing her into this proposition...

One more thing - what a beautiful day.  Here's the view from my bus window on this, another very long commute (location, Washington, DC).

At least we're moving.  Making the best of times...


No comments:

Post a Comment