Friday, November 11, 2011

Why Not Me?

I've been watching a lot of writing ads on craigslist, thinking to myself, "Oh, they want somebody with a different background.  I'll keep looking."  Well, how do you get that first opportunity if not from knocking on virtual doors, over and over?  I'm going to keep inquiring.

I know that to write for income, one will not always write Science Fiction or Philosophy, but to sell what we like, we have to do what we can for experience, and reputation, right?

By the way, my work here from the smart phone takes place when I would otherwise not be productive.  I'm in the waiting room, waiting to see the doctor.  Sometimes I'm in another kind of waiting area, not to be described in detail!

Happy writing, and thank you to all of this great country's veterans!

No comments:

Post a Comment